1 adobo-marinated Rdex tuna belly
250g Rdex vannamei shrimps
3 garlic cloves, slithered
1 red bell pepper, julianned
1 thumb-sized ginger, peeled and julienned
pinch of salt
1. Combine the last 5 ingredients
2. Using a plastic container, same ones that are used as takeout trays, place half of the vegetables at the bottom of the tray.
3. Place the tuna belly on the bed of veggies.
4. Place the remaining half of the veggies on top of the tuna belly.
5. Place on a double broiler placed on top of the rice cooker. Cook along with the rice.
6. Leave the fish in the double broiler until ready to serve so that it can continue to cook using the remaining heat from the rice cooker.
7. Plate and sprinkle with some soy sauce (optional)