5 fish fillets
juice of half a lemon
lemon slices (optional unless you used a freshly-squeezed lemon to get the juice from. why waste it?)
Tomato Chardonnay Sauce:
2T olive oil
1 onion, sliced
8 cloves garlic, minced
1T sundried tomato pesto (diced tomato and basil leaves will do - not a direct substitution)
1/2c fish stock or water
1. Brush the fillets with olive oil
2. Season both sides of the fillet with salt and pepper.
3. Placed fillets on a sheet of parchment paper
4. Pour the lemon juice on top of the fillets
5. Place lemon slices
6. Seal the parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
For the tomato chardonnay sauce:
1. Put the stove on medium heat.
2. Add in the oil3. Sauté the onions until transparent.
6. Reduce sauce until it's 1/3 the original volume. I cook mine longer if I could still taste the chardonnay.
1. Scoop a tablespoon of the onions from the sauce and put it on the plate to make a bed for the fillet.
2. Place the fillet on top of the onions.
3. Drizzle some of the oil of the tomato chardonnay sauce on top of the fillet.
And here's what you'll get:
Now to serve to my beloved A...